Friday, April 3, 2009

We Made it Home...

Thanks for your patience while we were away on family holidays. I had visions of coming home to spring and flowers...Only to find 3 feet of snow still in my backyard:) I think the Phoenix area needs another photographer :) Anyways I am back to work taking and filling orders and I start shooting again next week... Feel free to call or write if you want to get in... April is full and May is almost...Then During Summer months I am taking very limited sessions as I have weddings all summer! Please contact ASAP if you are wanting a session during these busy months...And now a few photos of my babies enjoying the sunshine in Phoenix...

IMG_4709

IMG_4706 copy

IMG_4854

0 comments:

About This Blog

Kai Smyth Photography
Red Deer, Alberta

  © Blogger template Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP