Monday, July 27, 2009

Brice & Lindsay - July 25th, 2009: Red Deer Wedding Photographer

Not quite sure what to say...such a beautiful wedding, such a great day. The wedding party were ultimate troopers to go along with whatever I said in plus 30 degree weather all over the city. I was just so appreciative of everyone on Saturday! Congratulations Lindsay and Brice, you make an amazing couple! Not only was I amazed by the love between you two but the love your family and friends showed for you throughout the day. I am a big sap anyways, but when I tear up at the first time a mom sees her daughter in her dress, the speeches from adoring fathers, and vows between two people so in love from behind the camera I cannot imaging how proud the people who have been in your lives from the beginning must be. Okay here is a really long sneak peak...I just cannot cut it down...the more images I look at the more I love...Enjoy!

bl19

bl18

bl15

bl17

bl16

bl14

bl11

bl12

bl13

bl8

bl5

bl3jpg

bl2

bl4

bl7

bl9

bl10

bl6

bl1

1 comments:

Lindsay July 27, 2009 at 8:28 PM  

Thanks so much for the kind words Kai! Lindsay and I were so excited to see the "sneak peak"... we were not let down, the pictures are amazing! We can't wait for the rest. Thank you so much for capturing our wedding day. It looks as good as it felt. Talk to you soon.

Brice and Lindsay Unland

About This Blog

Kai Smyth Photography
Red Deer, Alberta

  © Blogger template Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP